What is ONGC and How to Apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2023? This may be familiar to you but there is a lot of people who do not know about this scheme. This is basically a foundation that helps poor people to study and get their goals in life. Today we are going to help you to learn about How to Apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2023.
What is ONGC?
The foundation is a big time scholarship opportunity for the students of India who are studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA or Master in Geophysics/Geology program. ONGC Foundation Scholarship/s are financial aid given to students in different forms to help them pay for their education and other expenses. These scholarships are primarily offered to increase talent, help with financial expenses, and help students avoid dropping out of the education system.
According to the foundation, those Students who are chosen for scholarships in accordance with one of the requirements laid out by the Foundation. This foundation basically helps those students who are enrolled in professional courses such as the Medical and Engineering streams or master’s degree courses with a focus on Business Administration, Geology, and geophysics. These students with the required degrees can apply for these scholarships and get privileged.
ONGC Foundation Scholarship Details:
Here you can find the full details of ONGC Foundation scholarship details-
Name of scholarship: ONGC Foundation Scholarship
No of scholarship: 2000
Category-wise scholarship distribution:
- # General: 500
- # OBC: 500
- # SC/ ST: 1000
Academic session: 2021-2022
Application mode: Online
Last date of submission of application: 6th of March 2023
Official Website: https://ongcscholar.org/
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC
These are the requirement for every candidates who are looking for applying for ONGC Scholarship 2023-
- Every candidate applying for ONGC Foundation Scholarship must a permanent Indian Citizen.
- The academic Session award is available only to students who were admitted during the academic year 2021- 2022.
- The age Limit is up to 30 years of age. You must not exceed 30 years old as of the 1st of January 2021.
- The educational Qualification of every candidate should be in the first year of graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or the 1st year of a Master’s Degree in Geophysics/Geology, or MBA. The scholarship is available only for full-time regular classes by AICTEor MCI/UGC/Association of State Education Boards/Indian Universities/State Govt.
- Candidates also need to get a cut-off Percentage in their mark sheets to get this Scholarship. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 12 for Engineering/MBBS course and a minimum of 60% marks in graduation for PG courses in Geology/Geophysics/MBA (Note: The minimum OGPA/CGPA should be 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system).
Family income details will be also necessary while applying for this scholarship. Family income gross annual Candidates should be able to show a gross annual family income that is less than
- A) ST/SC: 4.5 Lakhs per annum from any source.
- B) OBC: INR 2 Lakhs per year from all sources.
- C) U.R. Lakhs per annum, from any source.
The scholarship Amount for the candidates will be 48000 rupees every year. All worthy SC/ST, OBC, and UR category students will be awarded an amount of Rs. 48000 annually.
What are the Documents we need for ONGC Scholarship 2023?
These are the documents we need to apply for ONGC Scholarship 2023. The following documents are to be submitted by students along with the application form.
- # Admission Receipt
- # Applicant Image
- # Caste Certificate
- # Annual income certificate
- # Proof of age
- # Class 12-mark sheet/ Graduation Mark Sheet (As applicable)
- # Declaration from college
- # College ID card
- # Self-Undertaking
- # PAN Card
- # ECS form
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2023?
To apply for ONGC Meritorious Scholarship 2023, all you have to do is visit their official site and provide the important documents with the application submission.
This guide is for the candidates who are interested and eligible and would like to be awarded ONGC Foundation Scholarship for meritorious students can follow the below procedure when applying to be considered for ONGC Scholarship.
- Step 1 Click on the ONGC Scholarship Application link in the last section of this article.
- Step 2: A web-based application form will open.
- Step 3: Fill in your information regarding your personal and academic details.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form. Take an image of it.
- Step 5: Fill out the application along with all supporting documents listed in the application form, duly signed and verified by the Head/Principal/Dean of the Institute or College/University must be uploaded. The same documents are required to be distributed in hard copies. The documents must be delivered to the appropriate office of ONGC according to the information provided in the application format.
How to get selected for ONGC Scholarship 2023?
The selection process for ONGC Meritorious Scholarship is pretty easy. The whole process is mentioned below-
The selection of a candidate will be determined by averaging the scores obtained during the qualifying exam prescribed for each program of study. If students score similar marks in their qualifying exam, students with less income from their families are selected.
Preference will go to children who come from below the poverty limit (BPL) families. However, other students are considered only in the event that a sufficient amount of pupils from BPL families meeting the eligibility criteria are not available.
The Starting date of submission of online application for ONGC Meritorious Scholarship 2023ia 17th of January 2023
The Last date for submission of online application for ONGC Meritorious Scholarship 2023 is 6th of March 2023.
Important Note For Applicants:
Important LINK to Apply
ONGC Scholarship Form-LINK HERE
About Scholarship Scheme-LINK HERE
Scholarship FAQ-LINK HERE
Official Website-LINK HERE
Watch this YouTube Video for a better understanding-
Final Words: ONGC Foundation is a very old foundation of India. They already have helped a lot of students to achieve their goals. If you have already heard about ONGC Foundation Scholarship but do now know how to apply for then this guide on How to Apply for ONGC Foundation Scholarship 2023 will surely help you. I hope you all liked this post. Follow GetJobAssam for More.
DHS Admit Card 2023: Release Date